Nuffnang Ads

Monday 30 May 2016

Labor story : Medina

Salam to my readers..i just nervous & excited to share my labor story for my 2nd child. B4 dat just tellin you dat i just fallin in love again w husband..you will know the reason when you finishe to read my entry..

My mum has came early to our house bcoz i had vaginal test on 26 may with datin dr suhaiza.just in case..so on the morning dr su used the gel n swap to my vaginal to open the cervix.oh i already had a sign of labor! The proceed to level 3 ctg monitor..yes just a mild contraction..after dat we proceed to ariani..i felt so blessed dpt happykn mama.so mama definitely look pretty dpagi raya..kih3..we proceed to creasion collections by dct..*quite expensive but the quality is there


During the night i dh rasa the contraction but hangin on lemme finish last episode semanis honey..sempat* lps tu msuk tidur hoping dat will be fine..but the contraction came every 5 mins so me n husband rushed to gleneagles.

There you go, checked in to the hotel!! The midwife checked me but 1cm open..*sad. Tomorrow morning 27 may dr su came n checked me..do another swap!! But the cervix still stubborn to open..1-2cm only..i insist to wait..the pain is seriously like hurmmmm...


Noon - another swap for me..after dat the contraction is very painful.

Evening - dr su came n i told her not to be supermom furthermore im not in the GH..please give me epidural!! Last time my epi is not functioning well..but this time dato dr suresh did very well..im not felt the pain when injection came into my spine..alhamdulillah

Felt so lega..keep continue my yassin..asked hubby to kiss me every hour!! I told husband u can go hv some dinner.bcoz hubby berat hati sgt nk tglkn i..he is witnessed of my pain!! *confirm xkawin lg 1...keh3..hah baru tau isteri mnngung mcm mane..so lucky!!


Suddenly, midwife came n saying baby heartbeat too low..so dia btl2 kn my ctg..but the graph still the same..low!! Emergency!! Dr su came on the night she said heartbeat xcantek..check again but only 3 cm..so OT room!! This time i dont felt sad but 100% worried..anak lg pnting..not my epi or normal delivery..

Preparing everything n husband came in just when dr su dh belah prut i..masa tu dr su ckp someone please standby dpn pintu..tkut husband msuk pengsan plak dh bkak prut..u know ot kt gleneagles super high class..big tv with youtube..happening kt dlm tu..it can reduce your ketakutan n kegusaran..dr suresh were there..everything going smooth..yes my daughter dh pun kluar..welcome to the world baby girl!!


Alhamdulullah syukur kami dh dkurniakan sepasang cahaya mata..tq kpd yg dtg melawat di hosp n ada yg nk dtg tp xsmpat sbb dh discharge..

For deliver Medina it cost around Rm18k..dulu adrian rm15k..syukurla i can recover cpt coz mine 2 hari je sakit sikit..tp lps tu dh ok sumenye..not all hv a same labor story.yes u can normal deliver but u facing scary moment b4 dat..n u hv 7 kids normal deliver but no 8 u hv to csection..bahagian msing2.. 😆😀


No comments:

Post a Comment